29.12.09

Kiss Me Deadly - Sirena

Today Ive received my own Xmas presents: more lingerie from Kiss Me Deadly. This time was the Sirena in Black line. I absolutely love it.





The bra is two cups bigger than mine but I dont regret it because it sems to be a bit more smaller than the other lines I have from this designer. Its full of lace and looks perfectly on the front. The "buts" maybe are two: 1.- the shoulder straps are a bit small (but i cannot complain, Im quite tall and I always tend to have the same problem) 2.- on the side it looks a lil bit like a bullet bra (so it's a no-no for fit tops) but this bra it's to be seen hehehe anyways I love it!! the matching brief and thong are superb. The mesh as always is perfect and the lace in the front is perfectly placed. So if you dont know where to buy lingerie. Check out KMD stockist page, you'll love 'em








It's a limited edition so go for it now!!

You have it discounted at Hepburn & Leigh (free shiping till 31st december)


For other items:
at Fairygothmother they have a 15% discount and free orders up to 100 pounds
and obviously, at La Magia you have free shipping

18 comments:

Lotzaads.com said...

Eres muy hermosa... Saludos. :)

Unknown said...

it's lovely!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

Treacle said...

Pretty, pretty! I think I like that last picture best of all. :-)

ZEPETIT said...

Muy exuberante!

Zepequeña.

Anonymous said...

alguien se va a qedar sin respiración al verte!
me encantas!! me gustan las personas especiales y distintas y creo q tu lo eres! ;P
besos guapa!

xoxo
mycherrygum.blogspot.com

Feisjanter said...

sepsy uouooo!!

Laura y Lola said...

Me encantan esos conjuntos!Que pases unas felices fiestas!!!!

I love it! said...

Me encanta! :D Es perfetco ^^ Un beso guapa!

Anonymous said...

I like your lingerie!
Tomorrow x
inthebedroommirror.blogspot.com

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

lovely lacy lingerie!

Loufits said...

que pasada de sujetador!!!fiiiiuuuu fiiiiu hahaha!
me parece preciosisisisimo
guapa que tengas un muy feliz fin de año y pasalo genial
muuuuuuuá
por cierto, te voy a copiar la falda de primark, espero que en el de la coruña la tengan :)
q besazo

Настя said...

Последняя фотка мне нереально нравится!!!!!))))

Abbey Egeland said...

It's so pretty! :)

Little sister said...

En verdad que está espectacular el bra.
Son como me gustan:)

Un abrazo wapa.
kisses

AVY said...

Pretty, very classy.

Heart Charlie said...

Beautiful!!!! Lucky girl! This lingerie is incredibly sexy, sweet, and adventurous! Everything a woman should be in bed ;)

KROL said...

llevabas razón con el libro de LOLITA, me está encantando! ♥
xx

Athletiart said...

Beautiful! Now you need to see my collection of vintage leotards I have just begun to post:http://athletiart.blogspot.com/