10.3.10

Chic Handbag Award



Ages without uploading :)

Well, I have loads of things to tell you but I'll go post by post

A week ago (or even more) the lovely Laura from Unspeakable Thoughts Unspoken gave me an award: The CHIC HANDBAG AWARD

Im so excited because I have to show what I "hide" in my bag :D
Moreover, you really have to check out her blog. She was one of the first bloggers I came across when I started in this world and you won't be dissapointed. Specially when it comes to shoes...If I lived closer to her I would steal her whole wardrove :DD
So thanks so much dearie, its such an honour to receive it from you :**


Everyday I change my bag, so today Im showing this one

IMG_8083


IMG_8085

Bag: pull & Bear
this bag is quite small so I only have inside the "must": my wayfarers, tobacco (yes, im bad and I smoke, iPod Nano with my fave music, my wallet, a pen-drive (just in case), keys and my mobile phone (well, not mine, because it broke a few days ago and I have to buy a new one...)



the rules:
You have to say thanks to the person that gave you the award, say something about her/him, pass the award on to 3 blogs and the fun stuff: show what's inside your handbag!

so Im giving the award to:

Treacle from thelingerieaddict
Krimly from mycherrygum
Lorena from losoufitsdelorena


mwaaaah!!!!


14 comments:

BUSCANDO EN MI ARMARIO said...

yo también cambio de bolso cada dia!
un beso::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
http://buscandoenmiarmario.blogspot.com/

Xanela Chic said...

Lo de enseñar tu bolso se está poniendo de moda...
Bss...

Alicia Camino said...

por supuesto que lady shirley mola mas! :)
era mi ídolo en los noventa...los noventa, jo-der! como pasa el tiempo!

Treacle said...

Yay! Thanks so much. :-)

Treacle said...

P.S. I did buy my domain through blogger, but there are lots of other options available too. :-)

Laura said...

Nice post!!!

barbielaura.com if you want visit my blog and bloglovin if you want follow me...

A TRENDY LIFE said...

Congratulations for the award!

[Unspeakable Thoughts Unspoken]* said...

ooooh pero qué lindas palabras!! muchas gracias darling!! pues nada, para lo de cogerme los zapatos, yo llevo un 40, te sirven??

xxx

Paz said...

I love the bag and the sunglasses Ligeia (:
Kisses from ZEBRA pretty!

[Unspeakable Thoughts Unspoken]* said...

ah vale, un 39. Así que en todo caso le metemos unas plantillas y listo :D

xxx

Princesa said...

Pues llevas cosas para ser un bolso peque¡¡

Trop Rouge said...

Oh my gosh I havn't smoked Lucky Stikes in such a long time. I use to buy them in San Sabastien when i Lived in Biarritz.
very nice bag!
x

CCWai said...

The way this bag is presented in the photos is absolutely cute! I would suggest cutting down on smoke though. Nevertheless, keep posting nice things up!

MEF said...

i love the "inside my bag" posts!


VISIT MY NEW BLOG http://fashionmef.blogspot.com/